Thursday, October 11, 2007

I Had Another Accident



Yes I had another run in with my gocart. This time there was no crashing and no hurting others. I wondered what would happen when I put my fingers into the chain while i was pushing it. My mum and dad say i was very very very lucky that it wasn't going and now i won't do that again. I had to go to hospital and nearly have something called surgery ( doesn't sound too nice ), anyway the dressings were enough and i don't want any of them too often. It took nearly one month and my fingers are great. Mum is so pleased with how they healed up, she says you would hardly know i had done anything to them. My kinder friends were all worried cos i had to bandage them up to protect them. I can tell you that i won't do that again, but no promises that accidents won't still happen ( hey i am a kid, i have to experiment). Love Izabella-xxx-

1 Comments:

Blogger bryant family said...

impressive!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home