Thursday, February 07, 2008

Izabella's Adventures






Hi everyone boy have i been busy. I finished kinder and santa came to kinder. One of the photos is my graduation photo (see if you can pick it). Santa came on Christmas day and left us some really great presents. Aunty Shan i got a new hair brush, billabong hat, Dora nightie and shortie pj's with my money and i don't have any left. I also had a birthday and had sooo much fun. Mum made me a cake on the day of my birthday and i had both my nanny's, pa and poppy around for tea. Then a couple of days later i had all my friends come to funbugs for a party, cake and a play. It was so much fun we didn't want to leave, amelia, zach, aunty paula, nanny and us were the last to leave. Now i am a big school girl and am far to busy to be doing much other than school, although i do slip in a few games with eloise when i get home and i always have time for cuddles with my mum and dad. Hopefully soon enough my new baby will be waiting for me when i come home from school and i can enjoy cuddles. Lots of love Izabella -xxx- Mum will put my school photo on very soon for you all to see. -xxx-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home