Thursday, March 20, 2008

Asha's Arrival




Well it has been nearly a month now since I arrived in my new family and I must say I am loving it. I was born on the 22nd February at 6.54am. I weighed 2620gm and as my mum said I was beautiful. My name is Asha Jayde Sheridan. I met my sisters who I had been listening to for months and finally got lots of cuddles from mum, dad, izabella and eloise. I have met lots of my family and friends and look forward to meeting more. Mum says I am a very good girl, better than my sisters at this age (ha ha) all I do is sleep, eat and poo. I did have a hiccup and went back into hospital for a sunbake and extra food, but now I am all better and putting on 300gm a week. Those who haven't seen me in a while will not know me. Anyway better go do more growing. Love to all Asha -xxx-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home